Greeneview Fitness Center
Located upstairs in the mezzanine area of the High School
Information for Participants
- Option #1 pay $ 2.00 per/visit
- Option #2 pay $15.00 per/month *
* The one time $15.00 per/month begins on the first schedule workout day of that month and ends on the last schedule workout day of that month.
The $15.00 a month fee is a non-refundable, must be paid in full and no exceptions.
- ONLY participants living in the school district are permitted, no children are permitted; students in grades 9th-12th are FREE.
- ALL participants must have a signed release form on file.
- ADMISSION charge must be paid each visit.
- RESTROOMS located on first floor across from the office are available to use, no locker room access.
- CARDIO-EQUIPMENT such as the treadmills, the bikes, and the elliptical has a time limit of 15-20 minutes if another participant is waiting to use it.
- WATER fountain is located in workout area for use.
- SUPERVISION and Instructions are provided by the Fitness Instructor.
- ATHLETIC shorts and t-shirts are recommended for both genders.
- ATHLETIC shoes must be worn at all times.
- SPANDEX and sports bras worn alone and/or any other tight revealing items are not permitted.
- TANK TOPS only if they have a 2-3 inch width band.
- BRING A TOWEL FOR SANITARY PURPOSES
Hope to see you soon…
For additional information contact Torrie Ankeney email@example.com