We are excited to return to play this fall for our student athletes. We are doing all we can to provide opportunities for our student-athletes but it is clear that the responsibility to ensure we can continue to compete lies with the adults in our community. The order is clear that failure to comply with the mandates will result in removal from the facility, potential forfeit of the contest by the school, or other penalties for the host venue. We must all be willing to do our part to ensure we can continue to offer these programs for our students and allow parents to attend. The following DRAFT plan was created in compliance with the Ohio Department of Health order. Greeneview Athletics Operating Guidelines
Here is what you can expect this fall as a spectator at our events and facilities:
- Spectators will be limited to family members of the participants. Spectator capacity will be limited in order to comply with the order of 15% capacity.
- Don Nock Field- 328 spectators
- GHS Gym - 184 spectators
- GMS Gym - 77 spectators
- GMS Stadium - 96 spectators
- Spectators must wear a mask at all times while at the event. No tickets will be sold at the gate if you are not wearing a mask.
- Spectators must sit with their family group in the designated seating areas and remain socially distanced from other spectators.
- Please do not congregate before, during, or after the event with anyone outside of your family group.
- At our events, we have identified the seats with 4 Greeneview logos clustered together in a family group.
- It is our hope to provide 4 tickets to every participant at our home venues.
- We have no control over the availability of tickets at away venues and those totals will vary from the 4 we can offer at home events. Each school has a different capacity and ticketing process.
- Middle School events may be moved to the High School to ensure more spectators can attend. Please pay attention to school locations before traveling to each event.
In accordance with Ohio Department of Health's order for athletic participation and spectators, we must submit a plan in order to host athletic events.
The Ohio Heritage Conference (OHC) has issued the following plans for competition. We do not know the spectator capacity at all of the visiting team venues but the number of tickets will be communicated before each event with the coach and participants. Please note that spectators are limited to family members associated with the participants and all tickets are $7 for high school events and $5 for middle school events.