We are excited to introduce you to a new platform that we believe will allow us to solicit community input on a wide variety of topics that will help shape future planning for the district. We are sincerely interested in the perspectives of parents and community on building and program issues. We are sending this “Thought Exchange” invitation to solicit your thoughts on this very important matter.
“Thought Exchange” is an electronic platform that will allow us to have open and honest conversations regarding our district programs and facilities. ThoughtExchange helped us create one question that will give us solid information about programs and facilities. This technology tool will help us come together and find common ground as we move toward possible recommendations regarding this operational issue. All responses in ThoughtExchange are completely anonymous, no one will know the identity of the respondents.
Once you are logged into the website, the program is easy to use by following the steps below:
- Follow this link to the TE platform https://my.thoughtexchange.com/#658256822.
- Create an account so you can log back in for future use
- Read the introduction for our exchange
- Watch the video introduction for our exchange https://youtu.be/bnhuNXxZoK0
- Proceed to the question and fill in your response. You may enter multiple responses.
- Once you have answered you will be permitted to evaluate the responses of other participants to show your level of interest in those thoughts.
- Check back throughout the exchange to evaluate new responses.
At the conclusion of our exchange on February 21st, we will work with ThoughtExchange staff to compile the feedback and present our initial results to the community. This process will provide us with direction for future planning discussions as a district. This is only the beginning of the process for this important work.
Please consider joining us in this activity and provide input into the future of our district.