If your child was Open Enrolled to Greeneview Local Schools during the 2019/2020 school year and would like to continue to attend our schools on open enrollment student for the 2020/2021 school year, you must complete an online application in OneView before the May 31st deadline. Failure to do so could result in your request being denied.
An email was sent to all parents on Tuesday, April 7th with this information as well. You will need to log in to OneView to complete the required paperwork. The open enrollment period for Greeneview Schools is open from April 1, 2020 to May 31, 2020. Notice of the status of your request will be sent early August.
Please let us know if you have moved into our district and no longer require Open Enrollment, or if you no longer wish to participate.
· Log in to your OneView parent account at https://greeneview.esvportal.com/PortalHome.aspx
· Select ‘Enroll New Student(s)
· Select ‘Enroll A New Student’ again on the next screen
· Complete the student’s first name, last name and date of birth fields. Then select Enrollment Type ‘Open Enrollment’ to complete the application.
· Be sure to ‘Save & Submit to District’